KOGAP’s Electrical Division was founded in Medford, Oregon in 1990. Starting from humble beginnings as a small team, KOGAP Electrical worked its way up to becoming one of the region’s most respected, premier contractors for custom residential, commercial, and industrial electrical applications.
KOGAP Electrical is frequently solicited by firms such as Adroit Construction, S&B James Construction Management, Marquess & Associates engineering for project design and research. We have a proven track record with project architects, construction firms, utility contacts, and inspectors. Our crew of electricians is the most knowledgeable and productive of our trade in Southern Oregon.
Team Experience & Project Types
• MRI, CT, X-ray
• Nurse call & intercom systems
• Design, permit set drawings
• Utility coordination
• Site – Lighting, landscape, signage
• Service Entrance for power – CenturyLink, Charter, Hunter, AFN
• Building distribution – feeders, elevators
• Back-up generators, UPS, and Inverter backup systems
• Lighting design, installation
• Lutron programmable control
• Daylight harvesting
• Branch wiring
• Mechanical equipment & HVAC wiring
• Fire alarm and security
• DMX stage lighting controls
• Sound systems
• Phone/data cable installation & wire management
• Ice melt systems
• Apartment video entry access
• Electric car charging stations
Our bonding capacity is $4,000,000 for single jobs and $7,000,000 aggregate.