KOGAP Enterprises, Inc., headquartered in Medford, OR, was founded by Anton Lausmann in 1954 as a timber products manufacturing company. By the early 1990s, however, industrial and environmental factors helped the company’s then-president, Jerry Lausmann, to reinvent the company and save employees’ jobs in the process.
With the closing of KOGAP’s timber facilities, Electrical and Excavation divisions were started and Stewart Meadows Golf Course was constructed. Our timber assets were sold and the proceeds reinvested into a real estate portfolio throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Still family-owned and operated after three generations and with over 50 employees, KOGAP continues to operate these divisions as well as Landscaping and Construction & Development units. In addition to our holdings throughout Oregon and Washington, development of Southern Oregon’s premier mixed-use project, Stewart Meadows Village, is ongoing.