KOGAP Excavation started with a small crew of former KOGAP mill workers in 2001. From those early days till now we have completed a wide array of projects throughout Southern Oregon.
From upgrading and adding onto the parking lot and road at Crater Lake Lodge, rebuilding the streets and sidewalks of Jacksonville, replacing sewer mains and water lines in Grants Pass, parking lot and building site work for Southern Oregon University to the beautiful Commons in downtown Medford and everything in between we have helped to improve our community. Whether it’s a $5,000 manhole replacement for The City Of Grants Pass, a $95,000 sediment removal for the Ashland watershed, or a $3,000,000 road for the city of Medford, we have established a solid reputation as a reliable, fair and skilled excavation company, a reputation we are proud of and strive daily to maintain and improve upon.
Team Experience and Project Types:
- Sub divisions
- Parks and trails
- Streets, roads and driveways
- Building demolition and land clearing
- Waterway realignment and rehabilitation
- Pipelines (water, sewer, storm and utilities)
- Artificial turf football fields and running tracks
- Wastewater treatment plant upgrades and repairs
- Sitework for hospitals, schools, stores, churches and other commercial buildings